Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More Wolves!


I couldn't resist posting the latest photos of my friend Doris playing with her wolf friends at Healing Wolf's Medicine Wheel Lodge.

The top photo shows Doris with Mahota and Jhertoma and the picture below is Doris with a surprise visit from Kyra.

For more about Doris, her dogs, and wolves

see these previous posts:

Doris (White Wolf) McFadden and the Wolves
The Wolves of Medcine Wheel Lodge
Wolf Rescue

Donna Boyd's Werewolves
Greyhound Rescue 
Doris McFadden Dog Lover and Trainer for 70 Years




Photos by David G. Benson

2 comments:

  1. Im soooooooooo envious of Doris!!!

    Beautiful pics and THANKS for sharing!

    hugs, Kari Thomas www.authorkari.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I love the look on Doris's face in the second picture. We should all be so lucky as to have wolves in our laps. They are beautiful.
    Amber, I got the precious treasure you sent. I'm so grateful. Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate it. It's very special and will be honored. Thank you again.

    Mel K.
    Meljprincess AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete