Thursday, February 16, 2017

Omega Reader Wanted - Read a Series Backwards!



Ever Read a Series Backwards?



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N47SEW5/

I will never be able to read my own books for the first time. Can't happen.
 

But, if I could, I'd love to read The Shapeshifters' Library backwards. I'd start with my personal favorite Reprinted (Book 4). FIRST!
I feel a lot of fantasy readers would have fun doing just that. If that idea makes you cringe and whimper, it's not for you. Just stop reading.
But, if you're intrigued - Here's the challenge!
 

I'm looking for a fantasy reader who has NOT read any of the four books in my series.

  • Must love dogs
  • Adore libraries
  • Possess a quirky imagination
  • Have an open mind about werewolves

If that's a fit, send me an email and I’ll give you Reprinted (Book 4 in my series) in the ebook format of your choice. 
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L7KT95I/

  1. Read it. Tell me what you think.
  2. l send you Book 3. Same deal.
  3. Next Book 2... 
  4. Then Book 3...

And finally after you've read the FINAL three books, you get BOOK 1 - Released. Let me blog about your experience and together we might start a new trend.

3 comments:

  1. At first, looking at the photo, I thought the series had been translated to Russian. Secondly, I thought one would start with the last page. But now I see it is a good deal for new readers.
    This of comes what see to interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Amber! That's me. I'd like to be your reader. Contact me at blueirishmoon at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete